The Psalmist extols us to ” give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” And indeed, God has constantly shown His faithfulness and His graciousness to us as individuals and also to us as a family and a church.
At the Combined Prayer Meeting on the 28th March, we reflected on some of the ways that God has blessed us in the month of March. They include;
- The Youth Fellowship’s YEAH (Youth Expeditionary Adventure Holiday) to Gopeng, Perak and to the exciting caves at Gua Tempurung was a great success. Praise God for the good turnout (84 pax), for journey mercies and His protection as no accidents or injuries occurred and especially for the 7 youth that committed their lives to Jesus.
- The 9 baptism candidates that have completed their baptism classes and are committed to testify about their faith in Jesus through the waters of baptism early next month.
- Praise God for the two groups this month that went to fellowship with Ruby and the team there in Triang; for a safe and blessed journey.
- Another family has come to accept the Lord as their saviour. We rejoice with the family and praise God.
- Elder Calvin’s trip to the NTM training centre in Indonesia was a great success and a blessing for all those who went with him.
- Praise God for the more than 35 pax who attended the special meeting on how to encourage children with learning difficulties and special needs. God used Paul and Emily Sebastian to bless all who attended.
- Praise God also for giving the burden for missions and discipleship to both leaders and members.
Psalm 77: 16-20 (NIV)
The waters saw you, God,
the waters saw you and writhed;
the very depths were convulsed.
17 The clouds poured down water,
the heavens resounded with thunder;
your arrows flashed back and forth.
18 Your thunder was heard in the whirlwind,
your lightning lit up the world;
the earth trembled and quaked.
19 Your path led through the sea,
your way through the mighty waters,
though your footprints were not seen.
20 You led your people like a flock
by the hand of Moses and Aaron.